The SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphic. This file format is considered the most preferred file format that is used for working out with Cricut design space and for other cutting machine software. When you started researching, you can find out a lot of technical reasons that are hidden behind actually why the SVG for Cricut is considered as the best file format.
In general, many bloggers are offering out the free SVG files on their sites, and you could find out more than hundreds of additional inexpensive SVG files in the online shops across many different platforms. For uploading, there are two different ways available, the first one with the support of computer desktop and the other one is via tablet or phone.
What are the steps that you have to follow for uploading?
When you have planned to upload the SVG file for the circuit on the computer, then you have to follow these steps,
- First, you have to open the software on your computer, if in a case when you don’t have the software, there is a need for you to download and install it.
- After opening at the lower end left-hand corner of the screen, you could find an option called upload icon, hit on it.
- You can find out a new screen that would display your recently uploaded image.
- Click on the button called upload image, and this button would be found at the top left corner for uploading a new file.
- Click on the browse button to select the particular file from your computer. If not, you can simply drag and drop that particular file that is found in your computer folder.
- In the next screen, you can find an option for previewing the image of your SVG.
- To identify, give a name for the image that you add in the tags that you desire.
- Once the process gets over, click on the save button that is found at the right-hand corner of the screen.
Immediately you can find out your uploaded file would appear in the recently uploaded image gallery. From that, you can simply select out the image and click on the insert image button.
How can you install the design in Android and IOS based devices?
For doing this, there is a need for you to create a new user account by opening a circuit design space application. To get this processed there, you have to click on the large blue “New Project” box. After that, click on the upload option that is found on the left-hand side of your screen. There you can find out an upload image menu box that gets pops up in that click on the browse files and selects the particular SVG for circuit file formats from that appropriate location on your targeted device.
To examine whether all done correctly, you can have a preview section, and once the process gets over, name that particular image and save the file. The saved file would appear on your uploaded image-based panel. From that, simply select the file and hit on the insert button. Now the selected SVG file is ready on the screen for processing.